- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Only stopped one night as a stopover. We were impressed with the quality of the accommodation and the views from the hotel. Didn't have an e..."
"It was a nice stay and very clean and tidy. The shower was not very powerful though and beware of road noise when you have the window open a..."
"Room on arrival was great, family room given for 2 so we had plenty of room, cleanliness was poor, confetti found in bedroom from previous g..."
"Room itself was fine, bed was comfy enough. Toilet was situated so that you will burn your right leg against the radiator if you sit down an..."
"For an en route stopover this was a good little place to stay. The room was perfectly adequate, clean and the bed was comfortable, although..."
About the hotel
The White Horse Lodge Hotel, formerly known as The Divan has been refurbished and upgraded under new ownership, and offers quality accommodation with Bistro Restaurant and Lounge/Bar. Located in beautiful countryside within the National Park, only a mile and a quarter from the Town centre of Thirsk, this is the ideal base for exploring the Herriot Region, all the Heritage sites, Racecourses and attractions nearby. The Hotel is easily accessed on the main A170 between Thirsk and Sutton Bank, and has a large car park and garden area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Only stopped one night as a stopover.
We were impressed with the quality of the accommodation and the views from the hotel. Didn't have an evening meal, but the quality and service at breakfast was very good.
Basic but clean and tidy
It was a nice stay and very clean and tidy.
The shower was not very powerful though and beware of road noise when you have the window open at night.