- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Just needed somewhere to stay last minute near Easingwold and turned out to be a lovely little hotel. Room was nice, price was fair and the..."
"Pleasant and friendly staff doing their best while renovations take place. Clean rooms...."
"The hotel was off the beaten track. In middle of renovation but will be lovely when finished. The breakfast was of a nice standard. Bar shut..."
"Good value for money, nice area very picturesque but not well signed on the road kind of springs up on you not much lighting considering its..."
"Hotel fairly quiet during my short stay which suited me fine. Helpful and friendly staff. Room well equipped...."
About the hotel
The White Horse Lodge Hotel, formerly known as The Divan has been refurbished and upgraded under new ownership, and offers quality accommodation with Bistro Restaurant and Lounge/Bar. Located in beautiful countryside within the National Park, only a mile and a quarter from the Town centre of Thirsk, this is the ideal base for exploring the Herriot Region, all the Heritage sites, Racecourses and attractions nearby. The Hotel is easily accessed on the main A170 between Thirsk and Sutton Bank, and has a large car park and garden area.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Just needed somewhere to stay last minute near Easingwold and turned out to be a lovely little hotel.
Room was nice, price was fair and the staff were friendly.
white horse thirsk
Pleasant and friendly staff doing their best while renovations take place.