- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"went to fight bobcat. won. loved it. room was good also, with friendly staff. would come again!!!! easy distance to ilkley, amazing view!..."
"A great find to stay in. Beautiful setting with stunning views. We stayed in room 5 which had a perfect view across the moor. Great friendly..."
"Great place to stay..."
"The hotel is set in breathtaking scenery, and it is a comfortable and friendly place to stay. The room was spotlessly clean, with comfortabl..."
"We really enjoyed this stay. Wonderful view from the hotel room. Really unpretentious hotel and well run with friendly staff. Food was excel..."
About the hotel
With awe-inspiring views across Wharfedale, this characterful 19th century lodge is easily one of the most idyllic hotels in Ilkley. A stone’s throw from Ben Rhydding Golf Course, and just a short drive from Leeds and Bradford, it’s an ideal bolt-hole for short breaks and weekend getaways. Its classic Victorian structure houses 13 comfy rooms and bags of period charm, making it a lovely place to unwind.
While down in the pub you can continue the relaxation over a well-kept pint of cask ale and a plate of hearty, seasonally inspired food. If the Yorkshire Dales are a paradise for walkers and ramblers, then the spa town of Ilkley is a sanctuary for those who love to browse shops and take afternoon tea. Whichever way you’re inclined, Ilkley Moor (as immortalised in the famous song) and its four-mile prehistory trail are well worth exploring. The area is as rich in heritage as it is in scenery, with unspoilt moors, burial cairns, stone circles and Roman forts scattered across the hills and dales of the Wharfe Valley. You won’t have to go far to find the iconic Cow and Calf rocks, though – this historic treasure is just opposite the lodge.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly and welcoming staff
Bobcat vs honey badger death match
went to fight bobcat.
won. loved it. room was good also, with friendly staff. would come again!!!. easy distance to ilkley, amazing view!