- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Pleasant people and place, helpful when asked. Comfortable room..."
"Very comfortable, welcoming..."
"needs better signs for lodge not just the pub..."
"Very friendly. Room good but in need of an update. Quiet overnight so a good night's sleep..."
About the hotel
You’ll find this historic lodge in the charming village of Wellesbourne, surrounded by miles of green Warwickshire fields. It’s handy if you’re looking for accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon or near Warwick, and is a good starting point for exploring the Cotswolds. The lodge is at a classic country inn that’s been a crucial part of Wellesbourne life since the 1600s.
It always offers a hearty menu of seasonally inspired pub-food, complemented by a well-chosen range of wines and cask ales. If you’re relaxing in the village, why not grab a bargain at the famous Wellesbourne Market, one of the largest outdoor markets in the UK? Or head into Stratford, the historic hometown of Shakespeare, to watch a play at the recently revamped Royal Shakespeare Theatre. Warwick Castle, one of the most popular attractions in the country, is also nearby and makes for a great family day out.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Stratford short bread
Pleasant people and place, helpful when asked.
Very comfortable, welcoming