- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"when we booked this hotel we were looking for a room that had breakfast included,this room said breakfast included so we booked the room whe..."
"A fairly basic hotel...."
"Good location and lovely inn. Rooms a reasonable size, though our room was not warm enough as the radiators in both the bedroom and bathroom..."
"Excellent service from very friendly staff, good food and comfortable room made our overnight stay very pleasant...."
"Amazing good value for money..."
About the hotel
Nestled between Wilmslow and picturesque Alderley Edge, this elegant lodge gives you all the charm of a country hotel only 12 miles from Manchester. Dating back to the 1880s and dripping with original features and luxurious touches, it’s amongst some of the most characterful accommodation in Cheshire. In fact, it was once one of the grandest private residences in wealthy Alderley Edge.
Today it offers 10 comfy, modern rooms and a cosy pub and restaurant, where you can savour fresh, seasonal food in the warmth of a crackling open fire. Alderley Edge may boast the highest number of millionaires per square mile in the country, but there’s much more to this pretty village than star watching. It’s built upon a sandstone escarpment that overlooks the Cheshire Plain, where walkers will find many picturesque routes criss-crossing its beautiful scenery. The National Trust’s Quarry Bank Mill and stylish Knutsford are also well worth a visit
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
no hot breakfast
when we booked this hotel we were looking for a room that had breakfast included,this room said breakfast included so we booked the room when we came down there was only cereal and bread and rolls available or we were not offered a hot alternative that is my understanding of breakfast this needs clarifying for other guests.
A fairly basic hotel.