- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Plenty of character and exceptionally clean. The food is a little on the expensive side but very tasty. Having stayed before we asked for a..."
"The morning breakfast staff were very helpful. Hotel good for business and if not requiring a comfortable lounge area as restaurant is very..."
"The only very irritating problem was the recurrent and prolonged sound of an extractor fan on and off through the night with one period last..."
"we have stayed in two innkeepers in last few week other than the room/bedrooms the place is so cold when drinking my wine had to keep my coa..."
"A great little place. Almost perfect with plenty of parking and a very comfortable and clean room, just a few small points stopped me giving..."
About the hotel
"If you’re looking for some country village charm, this attractive lodge has it by the bucket-load. Offering some of the most welcoming accommodation in Warwickshire, it’s a beautiful place to sit back and relax. It’s also an ideal base for visiting Coventry and Leamington Spa.
The lodge has 16 comfy en-suite rooms and a cosy pub with a crackling log-fire. So you’re in just the right spot to tuck into heart-warming, seasonal food and well-kept cask ales. With its village green, stocks and historic features, Dunchurch has a fascinating heritage – mainly due it being an important staging post for hundreds of years. Notable visitors include Guy Fawkes, Princess Victoria, the poet Longfellow, the highwayman Dick Turpin and Winston Churchill. Now a designated conservation area, it’s close to several popular attractions. Lose yourself in Coombe Country Park, take a tour of the famous Rugby school – birthplace of the eponymous game – or explore the 10 managed acres of Ryton Organic Gardens.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Coaching Inn
Plenty of character and exceptionally clean.
The food is a little on the expensive side but very tasty. Having stayed before we asked for a room away from the busy main road and got one.
The morning breakfast staff were very helpful.
Hotel good for business and if not requiring a comfortable lounge area as restaurant is very busy.