- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"We arrived Friday night, met by friendly member of staff on check-in. Room was everything I thought it would be after seeing pics on website..."
"Very comfortable. Friendly staff. . The bed wasn't the best we'd slept in but the room was very comfortable and clean...."
"Very good accommodation. Had a great nights sleep...."
"Staff, food and room were great. Slightly disappointed with the breakfast included (fried breakfast cost extra). Apart from this, would stay..."
"Enjoyable stay and close to RHS Garden Harlow Carr..."
About the hotel
Whether exploring the Yorkshire Dales or visiting Harrogate Conference Centre, where better to stay than at an historic hotel in Harrogate? Tucked just outside town in Beckwith Knowle, this characterful lodge is a listed building that puts you right at the heart of some of England’s most beautiful countryside. If you book a room here you can enjoy one of the best food-pubs in the area. Expect fresh, seasonal cooking and wood-fired pizzas complemented by a great wine list.
Enjoy the blooms and greenery of RHS Harlow Carr Gardens, tuck into the legendary afternoon teas at Betty’s or simply admire the sweeping hills of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Harrogate is also great for shoppers and art lovers, with a bustling town centre and a range of intriguing exhibitions at the Mercer Art Gallery.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight stay with breakfast - April 2015
We stayed in room 9.
It had an excellent bathroom but was small, with an unusual sloping roof that encroached on the space in the bedroom. Breakfast was extremely poor. Very poor choice of food and poor service. Certainly not 4 star as advertised.
InnKeepers Lodge Harrogate
We arrived Friday night, met by friendly member of staff on check-in.
Room was everything I thought it would be after seeing pics on website. My wife loved the fact they'd kept the original stone windows and just fitted double glazing into the recesses. The room was clean, the bed very comfortable. When we approached the staff they were very helpful despite being busy. The only let down for us was the price of the cooked breakfast, not that we had it as the complimentary continental was adequate. A great hotel that we will return to...