- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Only downside no heating in the bathroom...."
"I stayed here for one night with my Mum as we were visiting Harrogate for a Christmas shopping trip. Both my Mum and I were very impressed w..."
"First night away as a couple. Found this spectacular accommodation at an unbelievable price. Nice drive to the venue. Pulling into the groun..."
"the meal menu could have catered for all needs I found it a bit over priced and it was all gastro and also having to pay for cooked breakfas..."
"We arrived Friday night, met by friendly member of staff on check-in. Room was everything I thought it would be after seeing pics on website..."
About the hotel
Whether exploring the Yorkshire Dales or visiting Harrogate Conference Centre, where better to stay than at an historic hotel in Harrogate? Tucked just outside town in Beckwith Knowle, this characterful lodge is a listed building that puts you right at the heart of some of England’s most beautiful countryside. If you book a room here you can enjoy one of the best food-pubs in the area. Expect fresh, seasonal cooking and wood-fired pizzas complemented by a great wine list.
Enjoy the blooms and greenery of RHS Harlow Carr Gardens, tuck into the legendary afternoon teas at Betty’s or simply admire the sweeping hills of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Harrogate is also great for shoppers and art lovers, with a bustling town centre and a range of intriguing exhibitions at the Mercer Art Gallery.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Only downside no heating in the bathroom.
I stayed here for one night with my Mum as we were visiting Harrogate for a Christmas shopping trip.
Both my Mum and I were very impressed with the building, the interior, the staff and the breakfast. It was clean, new, fresh and tidy. We would definitely stay there again.