- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"First night away as a couple. Found this spectacular accommodation at an unbelievable price. Nice drive to the venue. Pulling into the groun..."
"the meal menu could have catered for all needs I found it a bit over priced and it was all gastro and also having to pay for cooked breakfas..."
"We arrived Friday night, met by friendly member of staff on check-in. Room was everything I thought it would be after seeing pics on website..."
"Very comfortable. Friendly staff. . The bed wasn't the best we'd slept in but the room was very comfortable and clean...."
"Very good accommodation. Had a great nights sleep...."
About the hotel
Whether exploring the Yorkshire Dales or visiting Harrogate Conference Centre, where better to stay than at an historic hotel in Harrogate? Tucked just outside town in Beckwith Knowle, this characterful lodge is a listed building that puts you right at the heart of some of England’s most beautiful countryside. If you book a room here you can enjoy one of the best food-pubs in the area. Expect fresh, seasonal cooking and wood-fired pizzas complemented by a great wine list.
Enjoy the blooms and greenery of RHS Harlow Carr Gardens, tuck into the legendary afternoon teas at Betty’s or simply admire the sweeping hills of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Harrogate is also great for shoppers and art lovers, with a bustling town centre and a range of intriguing exhibitions at the Mercer Art Gallery.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
First night away as a couple.
Found this spectacular accommodation at an unbelievable price. Nice drive to the venue. Pulling into the grounds, absolutely blown away. Couldn't fault anything. Room was fantastic , staff was fantastic. For our first night away, we've agreed this will become our monthly 'get away' treat. Sat in front of the log fire with a drink is a must. Thank you
the meal menu could have catered for all needs I found it a bit over priced and it was all gastro and also having to pay for cooked breakfast.
Overall the staff were great, room was good and hotel beautiful would stay again.