- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Lovely , clean place well worth the money Excellent breakfast..."
"Although I was due to arrive late, every effort was made to make check in easy. My room was clean, quiet and nicely furnished, such a change..."
"Great location, lovely place to stay, highly recommend...."
"We went to Hunstanton for a last minute three night after Christmas break. Our room was a charming twin with comfortable beds and every thin..."
"Had a lovely three night short break. Linda was very welcoming and my room was perfect for a single person. It had a really comfortable doub..."
About the hotel
A warm friendly welcome awaits you at our lovingly restored Edwardian home,situated overlooking the sea and Boston Square sesory park. We offer a high standard of cleanliness and comfort and a memorable breakfast. Bedrooms are all en suite with central heating,double glazing,flat screen free view TV,hospitality tray,clock radio,hair dryer toiletries etc.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/05/2011 to 29/05/2020 - We do not accept children under the age of 7 years. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely , clean place well worth the money Excellent breakfast
A wonderful welcome to Hunstanton
Although I was due to arrive late, every effort was made to make check in easy.
My room was clean, quiet and nicely furnished, such a change from the usual "chain style box". The owner was really friendly and was thrilled to have the company of Oliver the Cat. Breakfast was excellent. Best hotel stay I've experienced in a long time.. I would highly recommend