- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Everything was as we would expect...."
"nice garden to relax in good carvery..."
"Clean room, the shower was a bit slow to heat up, but it got there eventually! All I wanted, really...."
"Vaule for money...."
"The room was clean bed comfortable and it was quiet. There was ample breakfast, we had the continental breakfast. Staff were help full...."
About the hotel
Whether you’re planning to explore historic Norwich or soak up the scenery of the Norfolk Broads, you’d be hard pushed to find a hotel as perfectly placed as this. Nestled in a lovely spot on the banks of the River Yare, opposite Whittingham Country Park, the lodge houses 14 warm and welcoming rooms as well as a Crown Carvery. So you can enjoy the tranquility of the area with your choice of roast, freshly steamed vegetables, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puds.
Norwich has some of the best medieval architecture in Britain with a Norman motte and bailey castle and a fine cathedral dating back to 1096. It’s also home to the Norfolk Broads, the largest protected wetlands in the country. They’re a mecca for sailors, motor-boaters, canoeists and fishing enthusiasts – although walkers, bird watchers and cyclists will find plenty to do without having to get wet. Norwich Aviation Museum is just up the road, too.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Everything was as we would expect.
nice garden to relax in good carvery