- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"All I can say is 10 out of 10 THANKS..."
"Fun place to stay, food marvellous , host brilliant, the boat is warm , cosy and a joy to be on board.a worthwhile experience ...."
"Lovely friendly welcome by both Wendy & Paul Made to feel at home in this unique tug boat Wonderful experience, very relaxing and great view..."
"Greeted on arrival by Wendy and shown to our cabin. Made to feel very welcome straight away. The accommodation was as described all clean an..."
"The website is a very true representation of the accomodation offered. This floatel provides a unique experience where visitors can stay on..."
About the hotel
Xoron Floatel is one of the most unique b&b guest houses on the Isle of Wight,we have been featured many times on different television programs, including coastal ways, village life, and palin's column and abroad in Britain, who all wanted to know how an ex war ship could be converted to a very comfortable home and business, we are moored in one of the most picturesque harbours, with spectacular views across the harbour and the solent, always something to look at, from sailing boats to ocean liners, warships and cargo boats, if its on the water it will come sailing past the windows, you can sit on the outer or indoor sundeck with a glass of wine or a pot of tea or coffee and watch the world go by, if your into walking coastal or inland then its here on our doorstep, we have a great sandy beach here in bembridge that gets the sun all day, and only minutes from the village shops, pubs, restaurants, close to all main seaside resorts and attractions. Please note, we are not suitable for disabled persons as all rooms have steps, and floors at different levels, we also do not accommodate hen and stag parties. We can allso not take children.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
- Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 16:00
- Up to 10 years old
- 06/05/2011 to 29/05/2020 - Please note, We are not suitable for disabled persons, as all rooms have steps, and floors at different levels we do not accommodate hen and stag parties or children under the age of 15. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
A great place!!!
All I can say is 10 out of 10 THANKS
Fun place to stay, food marvellous , host brilliant, the boat is warm , cosy and a joy to be on board.a worthwhile experience .