This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in Erbalunga, a small rather bourgeois-bohemian fishing port in Cap Corse, this tastefully restored hotel occupies two splendid 19th century patrician villas. The residence lounges in the shade of ancient palm and lime trees in its magnificent garden, just 50 meters from the sea and a few leagues from Bastia. The bedrooms in the Yellow Villa have private terraces and are close to the hammam, where guests can reserve massages.
The hotel also boasts some splendid 18th and 19th century furniture, a vast terrace and deckchairs around the two pools and the spa bath, where guests can make the most of the mellow Mediterranean way of life.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet