- 21 guest reviews
"Although breakfast is included there is an extra charge for cooked food i.e. poached eggs. Not a lot, but it would have been nice to have kn..."
"Great accommodation, okay I know it is a spa resort but a little encouragement from the staff towards recognising my busy business needs mig..."
"Beautiful surroundings, the view from my window was very nice on a cold winter morning. Great selection at breakfast of healthy food, simila..."
"We were not planning a spa stay, but the price was only slightly higher than other hotel/B&B options available at the time. It turned out to..."
About the hotel
A place of calm and tranquillity only an hour from London, Champneys Henlow provides the perfect backdrop as an ideal conference venue for meetings and events. Set in stunning grounds in Bedfordshire, the resort is a luxury country retreat with the River Hiz flowing through the grounds. Located just off the A1(M), and easily accessible via the M1, it provides a perfect environment for business and leisure to mix.
Please be advised that no persons under the age of 16 can be accommodated at Champneys. Wine is available to purchase with an evening meal, although we advise keeping alcohol consumption to a minimum due to the nature of spa treatments and facilities available. For Champneys frequently asked questions please view here http://www. champneys. com/faqs/. Champneys Henlow provides business customers with two fabulous meeting rooms; The Peacock Room and the Boardroom. The former allowing space for a maximum of 10 guests and the latter accommodating up to 30 guests. Both have excellent natural light, wireless broadband and business amenities. In addition to the conference facilities, you can enjoy the elegant and luxurious leisure facilities on offer; the lounge area, ideal for pre-dinner drinks or an evening reception and the spa itself - perfect for those pampering spa treatments to say thank you to your employees or to impress your clients. Whatever your business needs, Henlow offers exceptional service and is an ideal location for product launches and small team building days. With free WiFi covering all areas of the resort and bedrooms, you can keep connected whilst enjoying the seclusion. Champneys Henlow will take care of all your corporate requirements, tailoring a package to include anything from spa treatments and team building activities to informal drinks and private dining. All guests must be dressed appropriately for a spa eg. robe & flip flops,fitness wear or smart casual clothing. If not dressed appropriately eg. construction wear,they may be asked to leave.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 20/05/2015 to 31/05/2024 - All guests must be dressed appropriately for a spa eg. robe & flip flops,fitness wear or smart casual clothing. If not dressed appropriately eg. construction wear,they may be asked to leave. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Champneys Henlow Ltd
Although breakfast is included there is an extra charge for cooked food i.e.
poached eggs. Not a lot, but it would have been nice to have known beforehand. When checking in left my wallet at reception and in the morning I spent about 20 mins searching the room then my car only to find that they had them at reception - a message on the phone or a note under the door would have helped!
Business not SPA
Great accommodation, okay I know it is a spa resort but a little encouragement from the staff towards recognising my busy business needs might encourage me to book spa treatments or eat more food.
I found the service to be misunderstanding of my needs.