- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"My partner and I booked this hotel for my 30th, we had an amazing time, we hired bikes and had a swim, relaxed in the jacuzzi it was amazing..."
"everything was first class except for breakfast, after waiting and trying to speak to someone for over 10 minutes to get cooked eggs gave up..."
"The hotel, as you would expect, is clearly geared up for its Spa services; which appeared to be very well established and equipped. The gyms..."
"Booked this stay as a means of ensuring an early arrival at the Old Warden airshow. Place looked good on the website and company has a reput..."
"My wife and I went for a relaxing break and we were more than impressed with the hotel and staff. All swimming, spas and saunas were include..."
About the hotel
Nestled in 150 acres of parkland, Champneys Henlow has a secluded location in rural Bedfordshire, just outside Letchworth. Spacious Bedrooms have luxury bathrooms with signature Champneys toiletries. All rooms have a flat-screen TV/DVD, and some have scenic views of the River Hiz, which runs through the tranquil grounds.
As you would expect from such a Resort, Champneys Henlow has a beautiful pool, and relaxing Spa Facilities including a Sauna and Steam Room , and our Bed and Breakfast Guests are welcome to make use of these between 5pm and 10am, if wishing to use the Spa facilities outside these times then an additional charge will be quoted on site. Dinner and Breakfast are offered in the Restaurant and in line with Champneys ethos will always be healthy and nutritionally balanced. There’s no Bar facilities at Champneys, however a specially selected Menu of Fine Wines is available with Dinner, and we will be happy to provide local recommendations if you do wish to dine or drink off site. Champneys offer Free parking on site for all guests and complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the Resort DRESS CODE Champneys have a “robed and relaxed” approach, but we endeavour to maintain a certain standard of dress for all guests and visitors. Sportswear is permitted throughout the day, however, at dinner we ask our guests to wear smart casual clothing. No work wear of any kind, including work boots, will be permitted in our dining or relaxation areas. Any person not adhering to the Champneys dress code will be politely asked to change. Champneys is an adults-only Resort, anyone of over-16 is welcome on site. Champneys is set in a historical country house between Bedford and Luton, and Cambridge is a 40-minute drive. Central London is just an hours’ drive away. A charge of £55. 00 extra per person per day is applied if guests stay between 10am & 5pm for use of facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 20/05/2015 to 31/05/2024 - All guests must be dressed appropriately for a spa eg. robe & flip flops,fitness wear or smart casual clothing. A charge of £55.00 extra per person per day is applied if you stay between 10am & 5pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
My 30th birthday treat
My partner and I booked this hotel for my 30th, we had an amazing time, we hired bikes and had a swim, relaxed in the jacuzzi it was amazing defiantly going back soon.
Such a good hotel.
everything was first class except for breakfast, after waiting and trying to speak to someone for over 10 minutes to get cooked eggs gave up and left