This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Full Moon SPA Hotel Is a Wulai Hot Spring Hotel in Taipei, Taiwan. Located in Wulai Hot Spring Old Street area, Full Moon SPA Hotel is a delightful contemporary hot spring hotel with easy access to both Wulai hot destinations and downtown Taipei. It is elegantly built and designed using precious cypress wood.
The nearby interesting attractions include Neidong National Forest Recreation Area, Wulai Waterfall, Yun-Hsien Forest Recreation Park and many others. Guests may simply enjoy local aboriginal delicacies at the stalls on the Wulai Old Street and explore the surroundings. Wulai is a hideaway in the bustling Taipei metropolis with a 40-minute drive from MRT Xindian Station. Full Moon SPA Hotel is a wonderful choice for ones who do not have much time yet wish to enjoy a relaxing hot spring experience for their Taipei travel.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/08/2013 to 31/12/2014 - CHECK-IN time PM3:00 [non-holiday Sunday to Friday] PM5:00 [Saturday and the day before continuous holiday/holiday] PM6:00 [Chinese Lunar New Year period : January 30th ~ February 4th, 2014] The LateRooms.com rates for Full Moon Spa in New Taipei City are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet