This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Torre Avellana is an ancient rural tower transformed into an unusual dwelling that is characteristic, cosy and elegant. the privacy of such an unspoilt place, the pleasant corners where to relax, make it a perfect shelter for those who seek tranquillity and comfort. Torre Avellana is an old tower without elevator and the three floors are connected with a spiral staircase.
The rooms are equipped with private bathrooms and have a wide panorama of the valley, the ceilings have chestnut beams and a suggestive wall which is partially dug out from the tufa stone. ‘Persiana’ shutters make ROOMS chillingly cool in summer. The rooms have an internal access from the Tower with a spiral staircase and an independent entrance coming in from a characteristic pedestrian lane. A characteristic, ancient wine cellar dug out of the tufa stone, equipped with a large table to host max 25 people, a wood – fired oven, and a romantic stone-built fireplace. If you like spas then one of the best in Europe is only 16 kilometres away, the thermal springs are famous for their healthing properties
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service , Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- In room entertainment
- CD Player , CD Library , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet