- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Staff in general were very good with the exception of the evening dinner service. Staff were slow in being aware of a meal being finished, s..."
"Excellent location on the sea front - Great for walking on the beach - Restaurant and terrace superb - also had the advantage of brilliant w..."
"As per previous visits we were not disappointed !..."
"The staff were amazing with my one year old. They went out of their way to accommodate us. The facilities were also family friendly. The pri..."
"I have known this hotel all my life, as I grew up in the area, so I have seen it go through many incarnations! It was always one of the bett..."
About the hotel
This Victorian hotel stands only metres from the beach and enjoys dramatic views over the Ayrshire countryside, the Firth of Clyde and the majestic mountains of Arran. It is no surprise that Seamill Hydro is one of the best loved and most popular hotels in Ayrshire, with its mix of Victorian grandeur, modern comforts, personal service and arguably one of the best locations of any hotel in Scotland. The hotel accommodation is flexible and offers something for every budget and our restaurants and bars something for every taste.
As a family owned and operated hotel we are also delighted to welcome families to come and stay with us, with our kids menus, designed by the local school, our great fun kids club and loads of stuff to keep the whole family happy including HydroSpa, spa and leisure facilities. HydroSpa, our leisure complex offers hotel guests and private members a heated indoor pool and air conditioned gym and also features HydroTherapy our exclusive spa, for all the pampering you could desire. Our brand new Orangery Restaurant takes full advantage of it’s location on the Ayrshire coast. Looking over the grounds of Seamill Hydro and on to over 100 square miles of land and sea. The Orangery features an expanse of glass offering unrivalled views across the hotel’s landscaped gardens and out over the Firth of Clyde and the islands of Arran, and, in the distance Ailsa Craig. Although the stunning and unique location of the Orangery restaurant make it the first choice for many, it is the superb quality of food and the exceptional service that will keep you coming back.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/04/2015 to 30/12/2016 - Due to the development of the stunning new Firth Pavilion, as of August 2015 our tennis court, football pitch and children’s play area will no longer be available. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Seamill Hydro Hotel & Resort
Staff in general were very good with the exception of the evening dinner service.
Staff were slow in being aware of a meal being finished, standing talking to each other even
though the dining room was very quiet!
3 day stay
Excellent location on the sea front - Great for walking on the beach - Restaurant and terrace superb - also had the advantage of brilliant weather