- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Everything was great! No complaints at all. Would definitely stay again. :-)..."
"Very nice place to stay,nothing amiss ,friendly welcome.thanks for a great 3 days...."
"couldn't of asked for better hosts, couldn't do enough for you, if you asked they done their best. lovely breakfast. very polite & kind. nic..."
"Well located hotel, our room was very small and though very clean, the furniture was tired. The bed was comfortable and the owners are lovel..."
"Under new ownership this year and the place is well maintained and clean. Next time I come to Clacton, this is where I will stay...."
About the hotel
The Sandrock is one of Clactons most respected guest houses with 9 rooms all en suite. Double, Twin & Family rooms available, one twin room at ground floor level. Christine & Roberto took over in June 2014.
After some refurbishment most of the rooms now have a new bathroom, further upgrades are in progress. The Sandrock is a detached Victorian/Edwardian House built of soft red bricks and sandstone piers. There is a wide central staircase with two handrails to the first floor. Free parking is available at the back of the house, with limited spaces on a first come, first served basis. All rooms have en suite shower rooms with towels and complimentary toiletries supplied. All rooms are serviced every day. All rooms have a TV/DVD player, radio alarm clock, bedside lamps tea,coffee and hot chocolate making facilities. Free WiFi in all rooms. The Sandrock is non smoking, an ash bin is provided in the open front porch, a nice seating area has been created in the front patio for our guests to enjoy the sunshine. Each room has a folder with a map of town, a list of places to eat and places to visit with bus routes to suit. You can rest easy in the knowledge that our high standards of accommodation will afford you a comfortable stay.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Everything was great.
No complaints at all. Would definitely stay again. :-)
Very nice place to stay,nothing amiss ,friendly welcome.thanks for a great 3 days.