- 10 guest reviews
"Clean airy room, near to self catering kitchen with everything you needed...."
"Group weekend away...."
"Accommodation was basic but very comfortable and much better than I expected, having stayed in Youth Hostels in the past. Staff were very fr..."
"I was welcomed with opened arms after being sent to an awful backpacker place in York, i arrived late after vacating my other hotel and the..."
"The hostel is 10 minutes from the center of most of the York attractions, so that is great. The room was spacious, with en suite bathroom an..."
About the hotel
The £2 million renovation of the grand Victorian mansion at YHA York is now complete. All 45 rooms have been refurbished to a high standard, ensuring our customers a comfortable night’s stay, and the number of en suite rooms now stands at 32. At the new York you’ll find a new café bar, conservatory and state-of-the-art seminar facilities available for private hire.
YHA York is back and better than ever. Standing in its own spacious grounds, YHA York provides the perfect base for exploring the beautiful historic City of York, with its world class attractions, shops, restaurants and mediaeval streets, all clustered together within the city walls and below the imposing York Minster. Hand soap is provided next to all sinks. Towels are not supplied as standard but can be rented or purchased from reception. Bedding is supplied in all rooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in social spaces. YHA York does not accept bookings from stag & hen nights, or party groups of a similar nature. ***Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking. *** ***IMPORTANT - All bookings made via Laterooms for more than 16 people will be cancelled. Bookings can be made for up to 14 nights only. Any booking made for over 14 nights will be cancelled. *** All guests must show a valid photo ID upon check-in. Driver’s licence, passport, student ID or similarly recognised national identity cards are accepted.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/06/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: The last check-in time is 12:00am. LateRooms bookings of more than 16 people and/or for more than 14 nights cannot be accepted and will be cancelled. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clean airy room, near to self catering kitchen with everything you needed.
Group weekend away.