- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Great stay in real value for money accommodation. Room was basic but very clean and more than suitable for us. Great location and free entry..."
"It's been 30years since my last stay in a yha and I am pleased to say that it is as good as all those years ago. The location was perfect as..."
"Me and my partner had never stayed in a hosel before so didn't no what to expect, but this place is lovely, couldn't believe how nice the pl..."
"Good parking, excellent location right next to Whitby Abbey, linked direct to the town via 199 stone steps. Warm room and decent bed...."
"Had brilliant time accomodation was ideal for exploring Whitby and the surrounding area.Staff were excellent and couldnt be more helpful whi..."
About the hotel
This affordable, family-friendly accommodation is in a stunning location near the abbey ruins and overlooking the bustling town of Whitby with so much to do. Many attractions to keep you busy, including a fascinating museum and art gallery. An awesome coastal location with wonderful views, the Esk Valley and North Yorkshire Moors will tempt walkers and cyclists alike.
YHA Whitby is an historic building situated on the headland, 199 steps up from the cobbled quayside and next door to the famous ruined abbey. Relax in the gardens or on a nearby sandy beach. Unwind in our licensed restaurant. We are now offering free Wi-Fi to everyone! ***Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking. *** ***IMPORTANT - All bookings made via Laterooms for more than 16 people will be cancelled. Bookings can be made for up to 14 nights only. Any booking made for over 14 nights will be cancelled. *** All guests must show a valid photo ID upon check-in. Driver’s licence, passport, student ID or similarly recognised national identity cards are accepted.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay in real value for money accommodation.
Room was basic but very clean and more than suitable for us. Great location and free entry to the abby thrown in as part of the stay. Super fast check in and the staff couldn,t do more for you. Would definitely stay here again.
It's been 30years since my last stay in a yha and I am pleased to say that it is as good as all those years ago.
The location was perfect as was the room. Staff obviously work very hard to keep this gem in pristine condition. Thank you all especially John on reception who provided a warm welcome and lots of information.