- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"A little old fashioned furniture wise but clean ...."
"The guest house was easy to find,on the old A41at Rock Ferry.It was a little dated but it served its purpose for us over the weekend...."
"we had a lovely time, made to feel welcome and we felt very relaxed and well looked after in an unobtrusive way. accommodation cosy and shab..."
"Friendly owner, clean room, a bit dated but good value for money. Shame there was only an old fashioned hand held shower attached to the tap..."
"Would definitely return to the Black Lions, although the room we stayed in was dated it was clean and welcoming. The owner was so helpful an..."
About the hotel
The Black Lions is a lovely family run, privately owned Guest house, offering a warm welcome from Nick & Julie. We offer comfortable accommodation with a full English breakfast, at an affordable price. We are ideally situated on the Wirral, close to Liverpool and motor way links for Chester & North Wales.
All our rooms are spacious and bright, with tea & coffee making facilities, TV, free wi-fi and free car park. We have a TV lounge that is situated on the ground floor, and a fully stocked cosy bar for all our guest to enjoy, that over looks an attractive patio/garden area. We can accommodate groups from 14 -28 people offering comfortable accommodation whilst away from home. If you have any queries, and require information about our special rates for contractors or group booking please call us on 0151 644 0574
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/05/2013 to 14/05/2013 - please call us as laterooms are changing their computer system and this is resulting in no fax notification of your booking so we know you are coming please phone us to confirm your booking thank you The LateRooms.com rates for Black Lions Guest House in Birkenhead are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Black Lions Guest House
A little old fashioned furniture wise but clean .
The guest house was easy to find,on the old A41at Rock Ferry.It was a little dated but it served its purpose for us over the weekend.