- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Overall the hotel was ok for a mid-journey rest. The hotel is a bit dated, and the drain smelt when the water was running and the bed was a..."
"Book this as it was the cheapest in the area but wow! Had a room overlooking the lake and the views were stunning. We had a dog with us (who..."
"It was wonderful to have a room overlooking Killington Lake. Plenty of options available for snacks and meals nearby in the motorway service..."
"The room was clean and comfortable and our dog was allowed to stay for £10..."
About the hotel
Days Inn have 15 great locations across the UK, our Kendal hotel is ideally situated to be perfect for business, personal, families or just a quick overnighter if you’re stuck. The Days Inn hotel in Kendal is guaranteed to be comfortable, clean and well equipped. Perfect for that good night’s sleep you need.
All the rooms at the hotel in Kendal have great quality made up beds, en-suite bathrooms fully equipped with everything you need. On site in our Kendal Hotel you will find free Wi-Fi access for all guests. Meal times are catered for within the Main Amenities Building at either McDonalds or Costa. To book your stay at our Kendal hotel, the simplest option is to use our reservations form at the top left of every page, once your all booked in leave the paper work to us and relax In the thought that the hotel in Kendal will be ready for your arrival. When travelling to Days Inn Kendal please avoid relying on Sat-Navs as these have proven to be unreliable. The hotel can be found on the southbound M6 carriageway between junctions 37 & 36.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Overall the hotel was ok for a mid-journey rest.
The hotel is a bit dated, and the drain smelt when the water was running and the bed was a bit soft. Needed some more white sugar for tea in the room and the staff were very helpful.
What a view!
Book this as it was the cheapest in the area but wow.
Had a room overlooking the lake and the views were stunning. We had a dog with us (who greatly enjoyed the free dog biscuits upon arrival) and the lake was perfect for a morning walk. Helpful staff who also helped us with the service road so that we could head back north without needing to head south bound on the motorway first. Although it was at a motorway services we couldn't hear any noise from the motorway.