- 14 guest reviews
"Staff helpful, good location, clean and comfortable...."
"One night stop. Staff very helpful. Had one small problem in trying to turn a cold tap. Mentioned this to the person on reception and when w..."
"Clean room, good value for money on stop over to cornwall with young children...."
"Clean and tidy room. Staff friendly and efficient...."
"Its a standard quality but excellent staff ready to fix any issues, definitely value for money......"
About the hotel
The Days Inn Taunton is only 6 miles from Taunton Town Centre. The Hotel has 39 en-suite rooms with rooms from £50 per room per night. Local Attractions: Crealy Adventure Park Taunton Castle And Museum Taunton Racecourse Taunton Town Centre and Train Station - 6 miles Exeter Town Centre - 20 miles Adjacent Restaurants: Costa - On Site Restbite Self Service Restaurant - On Site The Burger Company - On Site
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Staff helpful, good location, clean and comfortable.
Very helpful and friendly. Would stay again.
One night stop.
Staff very helpful. Had one small problem in trying to turn a cold tap. Mentioned this to the person on reception and when we came back about an hour later after a walk and snack it had been fixed. Excellent.