- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent Venue. Care needs to be taken when approaching driveway in dark as road (A623?) is very poorly lit- no fault of the owners. Only f..."
About the hotel
A contemporary lodge in the stunning village of Hathersage in the Peak District National Park. Luxury accommodation with superb facilities close to Sheffield, but in the midst of the hills in the beautiful Hope Valley. A walker's paradise, an athlete's dream and a businessman's bolt hole.
Not only do our guests have a luxuriously comfortable super king or twin bedded en-suite room, they also have use of the fully fitted kitchen, spacious dining room and comfortable lounge with 47" LCD wall mounted TV with Sky. Guests can help themselves at their leisure to a Continental breakfast consisting of a selection of tea and coffee, a choice of cereals, yoghurt with fruit compote, breads and pastries with jams and marmalade, and a selection of cheese and cold meats.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/04/2011 to 30/04/2020 - Please be advised that although your Credit/Debit card details are taken to secure your booking, all payments must be made by either cash or cheques on arrival at the property. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Care needs to be taken when approaching driveway in dark as road (A623?) is very poorly lit- no fault of the owners. Only fault was the room servicing, especially for the 2nd night, which did not reflect the overall good quality of the accommodation.