- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Only one night stay but we were given a good size room with sea view. Breakfast was individually cooked and served at the table (no stale bu..."
"My son and I stayed hotel lovely staff very helpful very clean perfect in every way would stay again and highly recommend thank you...."
"We enjoyed are stay at the Queens hotel...."
"Enjoyed our stay in the Queens hotel. Only thing was we were in the 'annex' building and, our room was at the VERY TOP of the house. 57 stai..."
"We were unable to at the Queens Hotel, it was fully booked for our dates. We did stay at the Queens Lodge, although not as nice,it was clean..."
About the hotel
The Queens Hotel & The Queens Lodge The Queens Hotel affords unrivalled views of the Bay, Great Orme and Pier being centrally situated on Llandudno's Victorian Promenade. Adjacent to the main shopping street and minutes from The Venue Cymru Theatre & Conference Centre and Llandudno's many other attractions. The Great Orme Tram station is a 10-minute walk.
The Queens Lodge opposite the Hotel offers the same standard of rooms and all the facilities of the Hotel, where room only can be offered, with breakfast optional. Please note there is no lift in the Queens Lodge. Please check the ROOM NOTES when booking for more info on whether the room is in the Main Hotel or adjacent Lodge. A total of 82 en suite bedrooms all with flat screen television, hospitality tray, hair dryer and direct dial telephone. Free Wi-fi is only available in main reception and our ground floor Ballroom. Parking available for coaches and cars (subject to availability). The majority of rooms in the Hotel are accessible by lift. Wheelchair access is via a ramp (gradient 1:8) into the hotel. The Hotel has an unrivalled reputation for dancing breaks, themed events & entertainment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 10/02/2016 to 27/02/2025 - Please click on room details when booking bedrooms to ensure you are aware of which building you are booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Queens Lodge not Queens Hotel
When you book it says queens hotel, but we were given queens lodge instead.
No lift to third floor, so had to carry luggage myself all the way up and down. The lodge itself is a separate premise down the road.
Absolutely the worst hotel experience !!