- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Great value room in great location. Friendly atmosphere but still quiet in rooms at night. A couple of small issues-, the showerhead wasn't..."
"Very good value for money, clean and comfortable. Very nice breakfasts. Relaxed atmosphere. Good access to central locations...."
"Thank you so much for a great 2 nights! Friendly staff, amazing value for money and clean! Would definitely stay again!!..."
"Good value, clean, friendly, excellent central location, lovely helpful staff who speak great English and are very tolerant of my pathetic a..."
"Stylish hostel in incredibly convenient location (airport train stop is only five minute walk away). We had a private room which had loads o..."
About the hotel
We are located right in the centre of Berlin, between the shopping area Friedrichstraße, Museums Island and the nightlife-area Oranienburger Straße with many bars, clubs and restaurants. Only 10 minutes walk to Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz and Alexanderplatz. Easy access to all public transport services: underground, tram, buses and the S-Bahn are just around the corner.
Mixing top service with unconventional and laid back atmosphere, our Hostel Hotel is a meeting place for young and student travelers, who enjoy a high standard and do not want to miss the hostel flair – a steady moving place, which never stops growing and awakes curiosity for more. From our roof terrace you can enjoy an incredible view over Berlin and also a pool and BBQ’s during the summer. During the winter time you may enjoy our in-house sauna to relax from all the walking during the day and gain new energy for the night activities. In summer you may lay down and chill out on Germany’s biggest hostel beds. There is free WiFi internet throughout the property. In our Cosmo Lounge you can enjoy a yummy breakfast, a cafe latte during the afternoon and in the evening making friends from all nations. The inhouse party club “Optica” is a well known venue in Berlin and welcomes steadily international musicians and DJs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Smoking allowed in public areas , Laundry/Valet Service , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for baxpax downtown Hostel Hotel in Berlin is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
baxpax downtown Hostel Hotel
Great value room in great location.
Friendly atmosphere but still quiet in rooms at night. A couple of small issues-, the showerhead wasn't very good and the curtains didn't fully close. But overall would still recommend for a cheap stay in central Berlin
Review of baxpax downtown
Very good value for money, clean and comfortable.
Very nice breakfasts. Relaxed atmosphere. Good access to central locations.