- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"Pleasant well situated hotel, clean with very friendly, helpful staff...."
"The hotel is on a good location for those who work outside Swansea, the access to the motorway and industrial area's is perfectly. The only..."
"I arrived a little early but my room was ready for me right away. Was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. The following morning I..."
"No food as resturant was under reconstruction..."
"Decent hotel in an excellent location, everyone seemed very helpful and friendly. Parking in the nearby car park at five pounds per 24hrs...."
About the hotel
The Grand Hotel, Swansea has been a landmark hotel since the 1930’s, largely due to its ideal location and unique design. In 2004 the hotel was subject to a complete refurbishment, and re-opened as one of Swansea leading independent hotels, offering 3* plus service and facilities. Our Facilities are complimented by a private residents lounge and private Breakfast service restaurant.
The hotel’s rooms all feature digital TV, power showers and air conditioning as standard. Food & Beverage: Our Hotel offers informal dining service in our ground floor Bistro Bar. Sports Bar: Our newly refurbished sports bar contains local and international sporting memorabilia; we also offer full and extensive live coverage of all sporting events. We stock an extensive range of international spirits and local brews. Area information The hotel is located in the heart of Swansea, opposite the railway station. It allows easy access to a number of attractions, such as the Dylan Thomas Centre, National Waterfront Museum, Mumbles, and the Gower Peninsula. Travel information From the m4 westbound, junction 42, follow Fabian Way into the City Centre, and follow signs for Swansea Train Station. Hotel is adjacent to Swansea Train Station. The hotel offers 31 rooms, all with digital TV, power showers and air conditioning as standard. Our 4 executive rooms, and 2 Penthouses offer a range of Super King and Queen beds, private balconies and Jacuzzi baths, with the Penthouses boasting South Wales only roof top hot tubs.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/10/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Breakfast fee £10.00 per person The LateRooms.com rates for The Grand Hotel Swansea in SWANSEA are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Quality stay, money well spent.
The Grand Hotel Swansea
Pleasant well situated hotel, clean with very friendly, helpful staff.