This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Wheal Treasure is situated in its own grounds in the delightful and peaceful area of Trenance Valley. It overlooks tennis court's, a bowling green and adjoining leisure park, Waterworld and Zoo. Just past the bowling green is a family pub and to the right opposite the leisure park is a restaurant and tea gardens.
A short walk away are beaches, restaurants, shops, rail and bus stations. Our twelve guest rooms situated on the ground floor and first floors are centrally heated and ensuite having bath or shower, wash basin and toilet. All rooms have a television, clock radio, hairdryer and tea making facilities. Our swimming pool is great for cooling off on those hot summer days and will allow the kids to play safely while you relax.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet