- 28 guest reviews
"Only stayed one night after rugby international at Murrayfield, which is about 15minutes walk away. The en-suite room was fine, but I couldn..."
"The hotel staff were wonderful and the location was great for me. There are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby within walking distance...."
"The room was very clean but the blinds at the window were broken. This was a shame because otherwise the room was very comfortable. The cook..."
"Quiet, practical, ideally situated for a very early airport departure without having to pay inflated "near airport" prices, diect and easy b..."
About the hotel
Lying in the heart of Edinburgh's district of Corstorphine, the Corstorphine Lodge Hotel is surrounded by its own grounds of half an acre with Victorian walled gardens; a true haven of peace and tranquility amongst the hustle and bustle of its surroundings. Dating from the 1880's, the House retains many of its original features, including some fine plasterwork and cornices. While still retaining the charm of the small village it used to be, Corstorphine has grown into a buzzing area.
It offers excellent amenities for the visitor, including restaurants, shops, pubs, hairdressers, laundry, banking facilities etc all across the main road. The Edinburgh Zoo, the world famous Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and several world class golf courses are within 5 mins ride. We look forward to welcoming you!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Corstorphine Lodge Hotel
A handy option.
Only stayed one night after rugby international at Murrayfield, which is about 15minutes walk away.
The en-suite room was fine, but I couldn't get the electric shower working properly as there were no instructions. The excellent cooked breakfast was freshly prepared to order, rather than the usual buffet style in most hotels. There were cereal & continental options available too. The main road outside was not intrusive for traffic noise, and there are frequent buses into the city centre. Overall a good choice for our needs. The staff were welcoming and helpful.