- 56 guest reviews
"Quiet, practical, ideally situated for a very early airport departure without having to pay inflated "near airport" prices, diect and easy b..."
"Very nice well run hotel within a bus ride of Edinburgh Centre...."
"I booked the accommodation at the last minute and was a bit bothered by the mixed reviews. I was a bit confused by the 2 buildings next door..."
"Our stay was short but really good. Staff were very cheery and nothing was too much trouble. Only issue I had was our room had a plain glass..."
"Sadly unlike the publicised information, WIFI was Not available in my room...."
About the hotel
Lying in the heart of Edinburgh's district of Corstorphine, the Corstorphine Lodge Hotel is surrounded by its own grounds of half an acre with Victorian walled gardens; a true haven of peace and tranquility amongst the hustle and bustle of its surroundings. Dating from the 1880's, the House retains many of its original features, including some fine plasterwork and cornices. While still retaining the charm of the small village it used to be, Corstorphine has grown into a buzzing area.
It offers excellent amenities for the visitor, including restaurants, shops, pubs, hairdressers, laundry, banking facilities etc all across the main road. The Edinburgh Zoo, the world famous Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and several world class golf courses are within 5 mins ride. We look forward to welcoming you!
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/10/2011 to 31/12/2014 - Credit Card charge - minimum of £2 (transaction below £100) and maximum of 2%. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Quiet, practical, ideally situated for a very early airport departure without having to pay inflated "near airport" prices, diect and easy bus access into the town centre.
Friendly welcoming staff, free wifi, A BATH!!. as well as an excellent shower and a mega-comfy bed. Highly recommended by an extremely seasoned traveller.
Corstorphine Lodge Hotel
Very nice well run hotel within a bus ride of Edinburgh Centre.