This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Fried Castle Hotel**** and Restaurant has won many prestigious awards over the past few years, among which recognitions based on people’s vote and on a professional jury’s verdict both can be found, thus guaranteeing the high-quality hospitality. It has been included among the most popular hotels in Hungary, and after winning the Hotel of the Year and the Most Beautiful Hotel of the Year awards, in 2014 the hotel received the highest national acknowledgement, the Hungarian Tourism Quality Award, together with the classification 2Q, as the recognition of the „European Hospitality Quality” rating system. The Fried Castle Hotel**** and Restaurant has grown into a real hotel complex thanks to the multi-acre French Park, the Castle building, the Wing Lily, the Hunter’s Lodge, the Wellness & Fitness Centre, as well as the own vineyard and Winery, while still preserving the unique atmosphere of the aristocratic estate.
The 3 buildings of the Hotel provide the opportunity to everyone to find the room most suitable for their taste: the Art Nouveau-style Castle building features elegant and romantic rooms, while the guests of Wing Lily can enjoy the comfort of the contemporary designed furniture. In addition, accommodating in the Wing Lily is an excellent choice for those who have allergies, as the rooms’ floors are covered with anti-allergenic bamboo parquet and are equipped with a high-tech wall heating-cooling system, so dry eyes and other inconveniences caused by airflow do not occur to any of our guests. The Hunters’ Lodge represents the family atmosphere. In the own Winery of the Hotel, guests can taste the Gold-Medal-Winning castle wines and the famous Hungarian spirit, the „pálinka”, which we serve directly from the barrels with traditional wine snacks, creating an authentic atmosphere. Furthermore, we provide the possibility to organize grill parties on our Panorama Wine Terrace. The picturesque multi-acre French Park and the surrounding vineyards, forests and landscapes provide a truly peaceful environment for a relaxing stay. The Wellness & Fitness Centre, located in Wing Lily, can be easily accessed from the Castle as well, thanks to the covered Orchid Passage, built between the two buildings. It offers the following facilities and services during opening hours: an all year round operating heated indoor swimming pool and a massaging hot tub, Finnish-, Infra- and Aroma-saunas, experience shower, steam chamber, aromatic tepidarium, various massages and beauty treatments, an air-conditioned fitness room and during the summer an outdoor pool, a jacuzzi and a sunbathing terrace. A family holiday with young children can also be truly enjoyable at the Fried Estate: the beautiful garden features a playground and a pet zoo, but of course everyone in the family can find several program options that meet their needs, such as cycling, hiking, archery, billiard, table football, table tennis, carriage rides, hunting and fishing. The first class restaurant of the hotel offers traditional Hungarian dishes as well as international specialities that suit all tastes. Our wide menu selection also includes specialities for children and people with celiac disease, as well as for those who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet. The conference rooms of the Hotel provide an excellent location for organizing meetings, conferences and weddings. Enrich your experiences in Simontornya, Hungary and enjoy the high-quality hospitality of the Fried Estate!
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet