- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"We stayed at the Greyhound whilst visiting nearby Crick Festival. It was the perfect place to stay as it was clean relaxed and lovely old bu..."
"Comfortable room , good nights sleep, great breakfast and friendly staff. What more can you expect for the money, excellent value. Really go..."
"A lovely, quirky inn, and full of character. Staff all very pleasant, efficient and helpful. Couldn't fault any part of my stay. I travelled..."
"Stayed here many times, there is no point looking elsewhere in Lutterworth - you've found the best !..."
"I arrived late on Monday evening at about 8pm but within 20 mins I was seated in the bar waiting for my meal. I had the lamb shoulder with m..."
About the hotel
Situated in the town of Lutterworth, just 5 minutes from the M1 and the M6, this charming 18th Century hotel offers a warm, welcoming atmosphere, superb food and free Wi-Fi. The Greyhound was built in 1720 as a Coaching and Posting Inn. Filled with the traditional character of its vibrant heritage, the wonderful ambience is matched by friendly service and a relaxed, easy-going charm.
Each of the 33 en-suite guestrooms has been individually decorated to a very high standard and there are accommodation options to cater to all requirements. From creative English favourites to exotic international cuisine, the Restaurant has garnered an impressive reputation for its quality food. There is also the Vaults Italian Bistro, located in the converted arched cellars as well as informal dining in the Lounge & Bar. The cities of Leicester, Coventry and Birmingham all within easy reach as are the scenic towns of Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Good Overnight Stopover
We stayed at the Greyhound whilst visiting nearby Crick Festival.
It was the perfect place to stay as it was clean relaxed and lovely old building. We were made to feel very welcome - as was our dog, Gus.
What more can I ask for?
Comfortable room , good nights sleep, great breakfast and friendly staff.
What more can you expect for the money, excellent value. Really good pub and quaint courtyard area as well. Don't be put off by the parking issue, plenty of spaces just at the rear of the building.