- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"This is very close to the M1 and easy to find even in the pouring rain, although the car park was harder to find. Once parked I was greeted..."
"We stayed at the Greyhound whilst visiting nearby Crick Festival. It was the perfect place to stay as it was clean relaxed and lovely old bu..."
"Comfortable room , good nights sleep, great breakfast and friendly staff. What more can you expect for the money, excellent value. Really go..."
"A lovely, quirky inn, and full of character. Staff all very pleasant, efficient and helpful. Couldn't fault any part of my stay. I travelled..."
"Stayed here many times, there is no point looking elsewhere in Lutterworth - you've found the best !..."
About the hotel
The Greyhound Coaching Inn and Hotel is a charming and traditional 18th Century coaching inn located in the South Leicestershire town of Lutterworth. A family-owned hotel, The Greyhound Hotel has been sympathetically restored by Robert Eggleston to provide an easy-going charm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Disabled Facilities , Babysitting services , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Good place to stay
This is very close to the M1 and easy to find even in the pouring rain, although the car park was harder to find.
Once parked I was greeted by a warm welcome and given a very nice room, upgraded to a four-poster with en-suite. The room was very clean and directly opposite the main door to the hotel bar and restaurant across the small courtyard. The bar had a variety of real ales, although the new barman was a little nervous and didn't seem to know what he was doing. Breakfast in the morning was good and overall I was very pleased with the stay and would happily use again if in the area.
Good Overnight Stopover
We stayed at the Greyhound whilst visiting nearby Crick Festival.
It was the perfect place to stay as it was clean relaxed and lovely old building. We were made to feel very welcome - as was our dog, Gus.