- 14 guest reviews
"I arrived late on Monday evening at about 8pm but within 20 mins I was seated in the bar waiting for my meal. I had the lamb shoulder with m..."
"Booked this Hotel for myself and 2 colleagues as attending an event close by. The room was nice, location is spot on with plenty going on ar..."
"A sample of traditional with a hint of gastro about everything... Staff all helpful, good food, good ales and huge comfortable bed! Would de..."
"Booked this on LateRooms and had, I must be honest pretty low expectations. What a surprise we got. The staff were the most helpful I've eve..."
"Old woldy hotel nice surprise..."
About the hotel
Situated in the town of Lutterworth, just 5 minutes from the M1 and the M6, this charming 18th Century hotel offers a warm, welcoming atmosphere, superb food and free Wi-Fi. The Greyhound was built in 1720 as a Coaching and Posting Inn. Filled with the traditional character of its vibrant heritage, the wonderful ambience is matched by friendly service and a relaxed, easy-going charm.
Each of the 33 en-suite guestrooms has been individually decorated to a very high standard and there are accommodation options to cater to all requirements. From creative English favourites to exotic international cuisine, the Restaurant has garnered an impressive reputation for its quality food. There is also the Vaults Italian Bistro, located in the converted arched cellars as well as informal dining in the Lounge & Bar. The cities of Leicester, Coventry and Birmingham all within easy reach as are the scenic towns of Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Inn with great food!
I arrived late on Monday evening at about 8pm but within 20 mins I was seated in the bar waiting for my meal.
I had the lamb shoulder with mash and cabbage - divine. The room was good, nothing special really but had everything I needed. Breakfast service was prompt and the quality of the food was good. I would definitely return if I find myself in the area again.