- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Excellent food and upgraded room. Staff are very willing to cater for all your needs this was a return visit and when in the area it will be..."
"Lovely time spent here. Only problem was evening menu. We were only really given a taster menu option which was not our choice, so we had to..."
"We recently stayed at The Vineyard for just one night. The staff were first class; the room fine but a little small and the restaurant super..."
"This hotel was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in, i travel a lot with my job mainly abroad and the standard of service and accommoda..."
About the hotel
Once an 18th Century hunting lodge, The Vineyard has more recently been described as a temple to Californian Wine. Just outside Newbury, about an hour from London, it lives up to its reputation, and more. The cellar holds over 30,000 new and old world wines, as well as the award-winning estate wines of the owner, Sir Peter Michael.
Wine & Restaurant Director, Alan Holmes and his team of 'wine coaches' are known for their warm and friendly approach. Their wine and food pairing expertise perfectly complements The Vineyard's celebrated contemporary French cooking, prepared by Executive Chef Daniel Galmiche who is a regular guest on television cookery shows. A destination restaurant deserves a great hotel, and again The Vineyard does not disappoint. Spacious contemporary suites, traditional bedrooms, and an award-winning spa make it the ideal venue for special events, weddings and business meetings.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Badminton, Squash Courts, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Vineyard in Newbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent food and upgraded room.
Staff are very willing to cater for all your needs this was a return visit and when in the area it will be on top of list to stay again.
Lovely time spent here.
Only problem was evening menu. We were only really given a taster menu option which was not our choice, so we had to leave the hotel and taxi into Newbury to an Italian. The meal was good but we would have preferred to have eaten in house on an a la carte menu.