- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent food and upgraded room. Staff are very willing to cater for all your needs this was a return visit and when in the area it will be..."
About the hotel
Once an 18th Century hunting lodge, The Vineyard has more recently been described as a temple to Californian Wine. Just outside Newbury, about an hour from London, it lives up to its reputation, and more. The cellar holds over 30,000 new and old world wines, as well as the award-winning estate wines of the owner, Sir Peter Michael.
Wine & Restaurant Director, James Hocking and his team of 'wine coaches' are known for their warm and friendly approach. Our Head Chef has a passion for great food that people will enjoy eating. His approach is to create a simple but perfect dining experience, taking local and sustainable ingredients and cooking them well. A triumphant blending of Old World taste and New World values you might say. A destination restaurant deserves a great hotel, and again The Vineyard does not disappoint. Spacious contemporary suites, traditional bedrooms, and an award-winning spa make it the ideal venue for special events, weddings and business meetings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Badminton , Squash Courts , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent food and upgraded room.
Staff are very willing to cater for all your needs this was a return visit and when in the area it will be on top of list to stay again.