- 5 guest reviews
"We had a lovely stay at Pensalda. Owners are friendly and the rooms are spotless. Great breakfast too...."
"Great hosts, great location, good breakfasts, but first of all very clean...."
"Very friendly welcome, They are accommodating to all your needs. Just a short walk from Newquay town, but close enough to the beaches of Por..."
"friendly welcome by host clean accomadation limited parking 20 minute walk to town..."
"Pros: -easy to find -easy to park a car -close to the beach -full English breakfast..."
About the hotel
Pensalda is an 8 bedroom 3 star rated Guest House situated on one of Newquay's main access roads, out of the hustle and bustle of the town centre yet close to Porth and Lusty Glaze beaches and within easy walking distance of the town centre and all of it's amenities. We are the ideal choice for couples and families as we do not take Stag or Hen parties or single sex groups. All our rooms are tastefully furnished and decorated throughout with full central heating in the main house and electric heating in the annexe rooms.
All rooms have shower en-suite facilities including our 2 family annexe rooms that are set in our pleasant garden with their own private entrance offering just that little bit of added privacy. All our rooms have tea and coffee making facilities and flat screen digital TVs. We are perfectly situated to be used as a base to visit the rest of beautiful Cornwall. Please note the hotel is non-smoking throughout, including E-cigarettes
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great for families
We had a lovely stay at Pensalda.
Owners are friendly and the rooms are spotless. Great breakfast too.
Great hosts, great location, good breakfasts, but first of all very clean.