About the hotel
Hotel Central Saint Germain combines the grace and typically Parisian comfort. Centrally located in the Latin quarter and Saint Germain des Prés, near the Seine, Notre-Dame, the Sorbonne and the Pantheon, near the Jardin du Luxembourg. A building with a charming new decor since 2009 with 5 levels in various environments, it offers luxury and tranquillity of a beautiful house in the heart of a historic district in a setting designed in harmony for all your well-being.
Its central location allows you easy access to tourist and business areas. Our 35 rooms (with two accessible for disabled people) are all equipped with bathroom, hairdryer, satellite TV, air conditioning, personal safe, modem and Wi-Fi access. A great welcome awaits you for a wonderful stay.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Only the Location of this hotel is good!
We found that only the great location of this hotel was a plus point.
We paid peak summer rates but only got internet connection on 1 night out of 4, no breakfast was included, there was no coffee or tea supplied even though there was a kettle and even though we asked for 3 beds there were only 2 cups and 2 towels supplied. Also they were not that keen about cleaning the bathroom!!!. Would only stay here again if it was half the price we paid.