This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Splendid views of the Cali River give the InterContinental Hotel an air of peace and tranquillity despite its convenient downtown location. Cali is known for its distinctive Latin flavour and the warmth of its residents. From cultural explorations to our art and festivals, there is plenty to do in this city founded by Sebastian Belalcázar, the 16th century Spanish explorer.
Some of the things you are sure to find in our city include a variety of restaurants and lounges which feature our noctorious Salsa music that appeals to all different generations. Nearby you can find a wide selection of shopping centers where an afternoon is sometimes not enough, there are activities for everyone! Tourists & residents alike can also find many leisuerly and exciting activies just on the outskirts of cali. Please note that Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Airport is just 12km away!
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Tennis Courts
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Currency Exchange
- Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Lounge Menu
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 13:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet