- 27 guest reviews
"We stayed here for a weekend,we couldn't have been more impressed,the room was amazing a huge comfy bed with good quality linen.The breakfas..."
"The second time we had stayed here. Always a slight worry "going back". We were not disappointed. We had dinner this time and the food was f..."
"Convenient and quiet location in village centre, 5 mins from main A76. Modern building with clean and comfortable room and easy parking. Goo..."
"We were disappointed with our stay at the Sorn Inn. We were influenced in our choice by the reviews it had - 4.6 -5 stars. That rating is ve..."
"This was a little gem. We were staying away for three nights in Scotland, a little road trip. This looked beforehand to be the least favoura..."
About the hotel
The Sorn Inn is located in the lovely Ayrshire village of Sorn, convenient for local shoots in season and fishing on the River Ayr with fishing permits available locally. We are also in comfortable driving distance of all the world famous links golf courses on the Ayrshire coastline, such as Royal Troon, Turnberry, Prestwick and Gailes. Our most convenient airport is Prestwick only 30 minutes by car and Glasgow Airport is 45 minutes by car.
We feature in the Michelin 2013 Red Guide. We also feature in the Michelin 'Eating Out in Pubs and Inns Guide' We are now featuring a completely new style of menu, a fusion of fine dining and brassiere style food available both in the Chop House and Restaurant, using the best seasonal and local fresh ingredients available.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed here for a weekend,we couldn't have been more impressed,the room was amazing a huge comfy bed with good quality linen.The breakfast was excellent and the evening meal we had in the restaurant was the best I've had in the last ten years.would highly recommend 😊
A wee gem
The second time we had stayed here.
Always a slight worry "going back". We were not disappointed. We had dinner this time and the food was first class. The Piper suite is excellent, very comfortable. Staff were very attentive. Craig goes that extra mile to make you feel welcome. We will definitely be back!