This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Farm The house is located in the town of St. Palais de Phiolin in Charente-Marattime Haute Saitonge. It is a typical Charente construction in white stone in the countryside near main roads (R.
N. 137 and A10) and on the way to Compostela. The surrounding area is full of ancient roman churches of extreme beauty, medieval sites, remains of roman aqueducts, arenas, archs, Abbeys and important castles. The most important nearby towns are: Cognac, Saintes, Royan, Bordeaux, La Rochelle, L'ille de Re, L'ile d'Oleron and finally all the are of Medoc where are produced the most famous wine in the world. The specialities of the Charente-Maritime and the Charente are many, among them: the ostrich, one of the best in France, the Bordeaux wine, one of the best in the world, the fresh cheese of good quality and the great fish from the Atlantic Ocean. Further Information For further information access 'Information and Booking' or send a sms to info@labribaudonniere. com
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Minibar in each room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for La Bribaudonniere in Saint-Palais De Phiolin is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.44(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet