- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Clean, friendly & good value for money...."
"The hosts were excellent and very friendly. They made our stay very enjoyable and if we retrurn to Sandown we would return there...."
"Just needed a place to stay and this place had all we needed. The service was excellent. The hotel and rooms were quaint. The breakfast was..."
"Very good value for money. Excellent breakfast and very friendly host...."
"Stayed at the hotel over the August Bank holiday. Great location, friendly staff, nice food. Will visit again. Thanks...."
About the hotel
Enjoy this Charming Victorian mansion with a relaxed atmosphere set in a quiet, central area of Sandown with ample free private parking. Close to all amenities and transport links. Rooms are fully equipped with everything you need to make your stay comfortable, four poster and family rooms available.
Any day bookings. Enjoy full English breakfast or Dinner in our elegant restaurant. Our cosy cocktail bar, fully stocked wine cellar and tasty bar snacks are always available. Free pick up service available from Sandown train station.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, friendly & good value for money.
Holidaying in Sandown
The hosts were excellent and very friendly.
They made our stay very enjoyable and if we retrurn to Sandown we would return there.