About the hotel
Koidulapark Hotel is in the former fortification area of the historical centre of Pärnu. The building that was originally built in 1905 was fully renovated at the beginning of 2002 and an extension was erected in the courtyard. The renovation resulted in the completion of a 39-room tourist hotel with a breakfast restaurant and meeting room.
The hotel rooms have a superb view of the 150-year-old oak avenue and the beautiful park named after the Estonian poetess Lydia Koidula. On the other side, there is the view of the historical firewalls that divide the plots in the centre of the town. The interior design of the hotel is based on the traditional methods and fashion of the beginning of the 20th century. The colours harmonise with the shades of the park in summer. There is a lobby bar in the foyer, providing a pleasant atmosphere for a coffee and a chat. The reception provides versatile information about events as well as catering establishments and other services available in Pärnu. One can book a table at a restaurant, an appointment in a beauty parlour, etc. in the reception. In addition to that, it is possible to post or fax letters, buy consumer goods or use a safe deposit box at the reception. Owing to its cosy atmosphere and customer-oriented service, the Koidulapark Hotel is the place one would like to return.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Koidulapark Hotell in Pärnu are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointing at first sight despite charming location
We were allocated a room on the third floor to be told there is no lift, so handling large cases was difficult.
The room was very small and basic with little storage space and small shower area.
Breakfast was not much to English taste, but adequate. The location was good for the old town and a nice walk to the beach, weather permitting, not much to do in Parnu if the weather is poor. It is very much a weekend town, so very quiet at the time of our visit. Hotel in nice park surroundings.