This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestling in the foothills of the Clwydian hills, approximately 4 miles from Ruthin and Denbigh, in an area of outstanding natural beauty lies the Golden Lion Inn. The Offa’s Dyke path is just over half a mile away making the Golden Lion an ideal place for the rambler to rest with a drink, dine in the restaurant or stay overnight in the two en-suite rooms. This 18th Century establishment is the only freehouse Inn to serve Joseph Holt cask mild and bitter in Wales.
The Golden Lion also has various wines from around the world and a good selection of single malt whisky. The bar area has a 'cosy' open log burning fire and a pool table in which the locals will challenge anyone to a game.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Jacuzzi , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet