- 1 guest reviews
"Having been to Vienna for many years now to enjoy the almost unbelievably good classical music concerts, I am delighted to find a hotel so n..."
About the hotel
Located in Vienna´s city centre with breathtaking views across the Stadtpark, the InterContinental® Vienna is ideally placed to discover historic Vienna with its concert halls, sights such as St. Stephen´s Cathedral and exclusive shopping areas such as Kaerntner Strasse or Graben. The hotel restaurant serves the finest seasonal products and excellent Viennese pastries at an ornate, classic café.
- Disabled Facilities , Safety Deposit Box , Concierge , Currency Exchange , Pets Allowed , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Restaurant , Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Vienna for classical music concerts
Having been to Vienna for many years now to enjoy the almost unbelievably good classical music concerts, I am delighted to find a hotel so near to the Vienna Concert Hall.
And, unlike the Sofitel, it is well lit!
Dear W Belars,
thank you very much for staying with us and of course thank you so much for your review. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be happy to share your thoughts with the team. Indeed the location is one of our advantages and we al hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back soon.
In the meantime we wish you all the best
With kind regards from Vienna
Director of Rooms