- 2 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel. Small by Dubai standards but perfect for us. Staff very nice...."
About the hotel
Welcome to the paradise of Luxury Living, Succulent International Cuisine, Modern Business Facilities, Extensive Recreational options and finally the very welcoming and distinguished Aroma Spa for all your health & fitness needs. This unique resort with sprawling gardens, landscapes, private sandy beach and twelve Food & Beverage outlets offers a truly memorable holiday experience and modern business facilities for the Business Travelers. Personalized care and attention to details allows a complete relaxation.
The Dubai Marine Resort & Spa has a spa, 2 large swimming pools and tennis courts. The gym offers aerobic and spinning classes. There is a separate pool for children. The rooms have warm, bright colours and come with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Guests can make use of the free soap and shampoo products. Some rooms have sea-view balconies. Located at the beginning of the picturesque Jumeirah Beach Road, the Resort is only 10 minutes drive from the City and the Dubai World Trade Centre, in close proximity of Major Shopping Malls and only 15 minutes from the Dubai International Airport. *Due to unforeseen circumstances the blue pool will be closed for emergency maintenance for two weeks. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 03/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Tourism Dirhams fee of AED 20 per room per night applies on top of room rate and to be settled directly at the hotel. The LateRooms.com rate for Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa
Very nice hotel.
Small by Dubai standards but perfect for us. Staff very nice.
We got what we thought was a great last minute deal for this hotel at around 30% of the listed price and unfortunately I have to say there are better deals in Dubai for the price we paid.
Check-in at the counter was over half an hour. The room needed more windows and a refresh. It was very basic but clean. The 'resort" is very small and most families would outgrow it within a day or two. To me, this hotel is ideal for a young group that just needs a central base for activities outside