- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Staff were very efficient and helpful. Unfortunately as a single traveller, due to circumstances, I was forced to take a double room which m..."
"We pulled up outside of the hotel full of expectation and happiness only for that to last all of 20 seconds. When speaking to the person on..."
"We really enjoyed our stay at Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa. Check in was easy, and we were located in an annex across from the hotel o..."
"We found Sir Christopher Wren via Laterooms.com for a weekend away and was pleasantly surprised. First visit to Windsor with hotel very cent..."
"The cleanliness and quality of the room were both great. Bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was a little disappointing on both morning..."
About the hotel
Sir Christopher Wren Hotel & Spa is an elegant Grade II listed town-house hotel overlooking the River Thames and within walking distance of Windsor town centre. Sheltering beneath the walls of Windsor Castle, Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa enjoys a setting of remarkable beauty on the corner of Eton Bridge. A warm greeting awaits guests to the hotel.
The 98 bedrooms and suites have been sympathetically restored to offer every comfort and service in a traditional and secluded setting. The Hotel is one of a few historic hotels near Heathrow Airport. Attractions include Windsor Castle, Legoland, Windsor, Eton and The River Thames. The Hotels 98 bedrooms are located in 5 distinct areas. The majority of rooms are in the main house, but also has 4 historical annexes with rooms adjacent and opposite the main house. Offering privacy and seclusion these rooms contribute to the ambience and character of the hotel. The hotel has very limited onsite valet parking with an overnight charge of £25. 00 per car per night. Alternatively, offsite parking is available just a short walk away with an overnight charge of £15. 00 per car per night. Please note it is essential that you call in advance to secure your post. If you haven't booked a parking space, we recommend the car park at the Riverside Train Station, a couple of minutes walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/01/2014 to 31/01/2020 - The hotel offers limited onsite Valet Parking facilities at £25.00 per car per night, or offsite parking at £15.00 per car per night. All parking is subject to availability and must be pre-booked. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
friendly, confortable and central
Staff were very efficient and helpful.
Unfortunately as a single traveller, due to circumstances, I was forced to take a double room which made this stay very expensive. Single travellers do, in most cases, have to pay over the odds for accommodation, but I would consider staying at this hotel in the future as it was very central to Windsor and easily accessible for train, bus and car travellers
Very helpful staff
We pulled up outside of the hotel full of expectation and happiness only for that to last all of 20 seconds.
When speaking to the person on the front desk we were politely informed that there indeed was no booking in our name and nor was there any rooms available.
They then informed us that the hotel had been fully booked for the previous three days and there had not been any availability when laterooms.com sold it too is. The manager D was so very helpful even to find us a room in another riverside hotel but unfortunately this was not walking distance from Windsor where we had intended to stay, but to solve this the very nice manager even provided us with return taxis between the hotels as it was our wedding anniversary and we wanted a stroll and a few drinks to relax. She also let us leave our car in their valet car park so we didn't have to drive or find alternative parking. So the final say is we will be returning for a stay in the Sir Christopher Wren but we will not use laterooms.com again.