- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"We found Sir Christopher Wren via Laterooms.com for a weekend away and was pleasantly surprised. First visit to Windsor with hotel very cent..."
"The cleanliness and quality of the room were both great. Bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was a little disappointing on both morning..."
"Location of this hotel is excellent as it is right on the river, near the shops and restaurants. There is parking nearby so no need to book..."
"Excellent hotel in an ideal centre of town location...."
"The hotel is perfectly sited by the river in Windsor. We arrived by train at the riverside station so it was 50 level yards to the hotel. We..."
About the hotel
An elegant Grade II listed town-house hotel overlooking the River Thames and in walking distance of Windsor town centre. Sheltering beneath the walls of Windsor Castle, Sir Christopher Wrens House Hotel enjoys a setting of remarkable beauty on the corner of Eton Bridge. A warm greeting awaits guests to the hotel.
The 99 bedrooms and suites have been sympathetically restored to offer every comfort and service in a traditional and secluded setting. The Hotel is one of a few historic hotels near Heathrow Airport. Attractions include Windsor Castle, Legoland, Windsor, Eton and The River Thames. The Hotels 99 bedrooms are located in 5 distinct areas. The majority of rooms are in the main house, but also has 4 historical annexes with rooms adjacent and opposite the main house. Offering privacy and seclusion these rooms contribute to the ambience and character of the hotel. The hotel offers limited Valet Parking facilities which are subject to availability and must be pre-booked with the reservations department prior to arrival. There is an overnight charge of £15. 00 per car per night.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/01/2014 to 31/01/2020 - The hotel offers limited Valet Parking facilities which are subject to availability and must pre-book. There is an overnight charge of £15.00 per car, per night. The LateRooms.com rates for Sir Christopher Wren Hotel & Spa in Windsor are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Good, convenient option in Windsor
Windsor weekend away
We found Sir Christopher Wren via Laterooms.com for a weekend away and was pleasantly surprised.
First visit to Windsor with hotel very central to all amenities shops, theater, river, rail station, M4 and of course Castle. Upon arrival we were greeted by friendly and welcoming staff who ensured check in was easy. We booked a double room and were taken to private apartment which was clean and well equiped for family self catering if required. While we did not eat an evening meal at Sir Christopher, the menu was extensive and reasonably priced; breakfast was extensive with superb views of the river Thames. An excellent hotel, central and very welcoming - we will visit again later this year.