This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This former 18th century farmhouse in the Yorkshire Dales is now a well-established pub, hotel and restaurant offering the well-known and traditional Yorkshire hospitality to all who visit. Current owners, the Stevens family, have run the Wyvill Arms for over 10 years and have over 50 years of experience running pubs and hotels in the Yorkshire Dales. The Wyvill Arms has been in the Good Pub Guide and the Mitchelin Restaurant Guide for over 10 years.
The Wyvill Arms has two bars, both with welcoming log fires for those cold winter's days and nights, and have comfortable, private seating alcoves. The front bar also has a 'bistro-like' seating area offering a full range of food, from bar snacks to restaurant-style dishes. The Wyvill Arms prides itself on using local produce for the majority of its menu - and indeed many of the herbs are grown in our own herb garden which commands beautiful views over the Yorkshire Dales. We have 3 large, well appointed comfortable rooms, all are ensuite with television, tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer and seating area. We accept dogs for a small charge of £5 per night. Guests can check in between 1600-2100
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/05/2013 to 01/05/2020 - We accept dogs for a small charge of £5 per night. Guests can check in between1630-2100 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet