This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Superbly located in the heart of the city, Pullman Auckland offers both hotel accommodation and luxury apartments all with city and harbour views and convenient access to Auckland’s major attractions. With exceptional facilities for business or leisure, it is one of Auckland’s superior 5 star hotels. Offering 340 rooms and residences, 16 dynamic meeting spaces including the magnificent Princes Ballroom, an innovative international restaurant and bar plus a luxury health club and spa; Spa at the Pullman.
Hotel rooms are well appointed and designed for comfort and convenience. Fitted with cutting-edge technologies to support the modern lifestyle of today’s modern business and leisure travellers, rooms are fitted with flat screen TVs, satellite channels, complimentary Wi-Fi and spacious working desks. Residences provide ultimate city living; independence combined with 24 hour Pullman guest services. Fitted with complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs and working desks, the residences have spacious interiors mixed with chic modern design and sleek furnishings, private balconies and superb city views. Residences offer studio, one or two bedroom solutions. Dining at Pullman Auckland is a captivating experience for the senses. The Café is an upscale restaurant that highlights the tastes of the world through its innovative culinary creations and impressive international wine list. The menu offers abundant flavours - delectable delicacies from New Zealand, Asian and European cuisines - all created live in the viewing kitchen. Casual and laid-back, the Lobby Bar, offers a smart and up-to-the-minute environment in which guests may entertain, relax and enjoy themselves, with the confidence of receiving excellent food and a well-priced premium wine list. A snack menu for lunch, and pre and post dinner drinks, are available for informal dining. Spa at the Pullman is a luxury health club and spa where guests can escape the world around them, leaving rejuvenated and relaxed. The spa offers a designated relaxation room with six New Zealand themed treatment rooms offering a range of facial and body therapies, a fully equipped Fitness Centre, 25m heated swimming pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room and outdoor sun terrace. Pullman Auckland boasts 16 dynamic meeting spaces, including smaller boardroom style space, split rooms that are perfect for trade shows and exhibitions, chic and intimate space with sweeping views and a magnificent Princes Ballroom with the ability to host up to 650 guests at a banquet dinner (based on room layout and staging requirements).
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet