"The reason for travel was to attend a conference and the main conference centre was only 20 minutes walk. That road leads to town and is abo..."
About the hotel
Sleeping in Verona is a pleasure if you stay in our Hotel Monaco, a pleasant and colorful three star Hotel located just 1. 5 km from the Fiera di Verona exhibition fairgrounds and just 4 km from Verona city center and Arena. The colorful and exuberant atmosphere of Hotel Monaco helps our guests let their guard down and feel right at home.
Verona's historic center is only a 5 minute drive away, and the exhibition fairgrounds can be conveniently reached on foot. The simply decorated rooms feature light wood furniture and some are fitted with exposed wooden beams. All rooms include en-suite bathrooms with a hairdryer and toiletries. Hotel Monaco's restaurant, which is also open to the public, serves traditional Veronese cuisine. In the morning guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the property’s bar. Normally the Restaurant will be closed 2 weeks in August and every sunday. ALL RATES ARE BREAKFAST INCLUDED
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/08/2013 to 25/08/2013 - Restaurant closed for summer Holiday. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
place suited my needs
The reason for travel was to attend a conference and the main conference centre was only 20 minutes walk.
That road leads to town and is about 40 minutes. No 61 takes you from hotel to the conference centre and town and is about 2-3/hr (Mon-Sat). Taxis are not expensive. Verona town is lovely with many cafes and good Italian food.
The hotel's breakfast is standard and the same, no cooked breakfast. Taxi can be arranged by the front desk. There was good airconditioning. Bathrooms were clean but standard. Hotel staff staffs were lovely.