This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Sleeping in Verona is a pleasure if you stay in our Hotel Monaco, a pleasant and colorful three star Hotel located just 1. 5 km from the Fiera di Verona exhibition fairgrounds and just 4 km from Verona city center and Arena. The colorful and exuberant atmosphere of Hotel Monaco helps our guests let their guard down and feel right at home.
Verona's historic center is only a 5 minute drive away, and the exhibition fairgrounds can be conveniently reached on foot. The simply decorated rooms feature light wood furniture and some are fitted with exposed wooden beams. All rooms include en-suite bathrooms with a hairdryer and toiletries. Hotel Monaco's restaurant, which is also open to the public, serves traditional Veronese cuisine. In the morning guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the property’s bar. Normally the Restaurant will be closed 2 weeks in August and every sunday. ALL RATES ARE BREAKFAST INCLUDED
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Monaco in Verona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet