- 2 guest reviews
"I had a weekend break in Paris staying at this hotel it is very centrally located Bastille is about a 15 minute walk where the Opera is, Wit..."
"Hotel is in a good location near to metro station, eating places and various sites. Our room, on the fifth floor was quiet, smallish but ade..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the hotel Nord et Est to Paris Located on a small quiet street near the bustling Place de la République, the Hotel du Nord et de l’Est has been owned by the same family for three generations. It offers personal service throughout your entire stay, and was recently renovated and updated out of our desire to offer quality comfort and services. In the surrounding areas, a variety of walks will lead you to Saint Martin Canal – a perfect summertime destination with its cool breezes and shade – or to the Marais district and Place des Vosges.
For those who plan to venture further, the métro can take you to La Défense, the Stade de France or even EuroDisney! Our hotel’s favourable location, between Opera and Bastille near the business districts and major museums, is in close proximity to all the capital’s main attractions! Our multilingual staff members – who speak English, German, Italian, Spanish and Serbian – will warmly welcome you 24 hours a day. A lift, fax and photocopy service and a luggage room are available for your use. A public car park is located nearby. Lounge Our quiet, comfortable lounge enables guests to enjoy a drink (alcoholic or not) and relax while reading the newspaper or meeting friends and colleagues. Patio Our pretty interior garden invites you to relax any time of the day among colourful shrubbery and flower beds, accompanied by the soft whisper of the fountain. Hotel du Nord et de l’Est Paris Hotel, near Place de la Republique and Canal Saint Martin Paris
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Du Nord Et De L'Est in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
City break Paris
I had a weekend break in Paris staying at this hotel it is very centrally located Bastille is about a 15 minute walk where the Opera is, With an additional 5 minutes to the Seine the closest metro station is about 2 minutes away the overland During my stay I walked to the flea market sacre coeur and moulin rouge in the northern part of Paris took me about 45-50 minutes to get to flea market.
There are a number of boulangerie & bistros in the area to choose from. The hotel is very clean on a side street like many hotels I have stayed at in Paris there were faint rumblings of the metro.
Clean, friendly hotel in good location
Hotel is in a good location near to metro station, eating places and various sites.
Our room, on the fifth floor was quiet, smallish but adequate - clean with separate toilet and bathroom ensuite. Multilingual staff were very helpful. The street was a little bit run down, but with an excellent restaurant only a stone's throw away, and a boulangerie just down the road, it provided an excellent base for our short stay in Paris.