- 30 guest reviews
"This is a great little place friendly owners,lovely food, great views easy access,would recommend...."
"My husband & I travelled down to Cornwall for a birthday party, arriving at the cottage at 8 in the evening. Marilyn was extremely friendly,..."
"This is an excellent B & B with outstanding views from the dining room cannot find any fault and Marilyn is a very friendly and helpful pers..."
"Roger & Marilyn are lovely hosts and made us very welcome. The rooms were spacious, clean and well maintained. Lovely views from the breakfa..."
"An extremely pleasant stay - very welcoming and made to feel completely at home..."
About the hotel
Ground level, cottage style accommodation. Ample off -road parking. Free Wi-Fi available.
Location within easy reach of Dartmoor National Park and the coast. Easy access to Plymouth by rail. Friendly flexible family run business. Please note we do not have the facility to accept credit and/or debit cards. Payment by cash or bank cheque. Please check in by arrangement prior to arrival. OPEN ALL YEAR AROUND.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
St Ann's bnb
This is a great little place friendly owners,lovely food, great views easy access,would recommend.
Comfortable cottage, caring hosts & spectacular views
My husband & I travelled down to Cornwall for a birthday party, arriving at the cottage at 8 in the evening.
Marilyn was extremely friendly, showing us to our room and ensuring we had everything we needed. Slept very well & enjoyed a super breakfast taking in the spectacular view whilst chatting to other guests. A really comfortable & friendly place to stay.