- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Lovely, warm, comfortable , quiet & spacious room. Well appointed bathroom with good shower. Friendly & helpful staff. Ample breakfast with..."
"i booked this hotel for a couple of days whilst in aberdeen visiting my daughter who is in halls at university. i found the staff lovely, ve..."
"I found my stay to be a pleasurable one...."
"The lodge was in immaculate condition, very clean and very good condition. Good place to stay South of Aberdeen city..."
"Stayed for one night with large group of friends for Stonehaven fireballs/ceilidh at town halls. Found lodge to very accommodating and allow..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Lairhillock Lodge where you will find a clean modern room with a comfortable bed and a functional en-suite bathroom with walk in shower. You'll enjoy your stay in our rooms, where comfort and modernity go hand in hand with each other. At Lairhillock Lodge we know you want your stay with us to be hassle free, that%u2019s why we keep it simple.
This means you get a good night's sleep.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Autumn visit to Aberdeen
Lovely, warm, comfortable , quiet & spacious room.
Well appointed bathroom with good shower. Friendly & helpful staff. Ample breakfast with local speciality. Only niggle was coffee machine and not real coffee at breakfast. Was a bit disappointing but everything else perfect.
i booked this hotel for a couple of days whilst in aberdeen visiting my daughter who is in halls at university.
i found the staff lovely, very friendly and helpful. the hotel was great. very clean, modern and very comfortable. having an iron and ironing board was a godsend. the breakfast was superb. lots of choice. the dining room had a tv so i didnt feel uncomfortable eating alone. the pub next door was great for an evening meal and a glass of wine. all in all i would definitley recommend this hotel and will be staying again on my next visit.