- 5 guest reviews
"It’s very nice hotel. The staff was very friendly and very helpfull, the rooms very clean. Good value for money and would recommend to my fr..."
"I needed to leave at 8.30am to get the train. A taxi was booked for me the day before and was told I could have my breakfast at 8am even tho..."
About the hotel
Here at Concorde Hotel we aim to be so much more than just another resort Hotel, we strive to provide you with a relaxing, memorable and enjoyable holiday at any time of the year. Our hotel retains its own charm and individuality to provide you with a unique holiday experience. We are situated in one of Britain's most popular holiday resorts, Torquay, and provides the perfect base to enjoy the magic of the English Riviera on the South Devon coast with its charming beaches, restaurants, cafe's, theaters and more.
When you stay with us we are sure you will appreciate the welcoming 'home from home' atmosphere and attention from our friendly staff and do not forger your satisfaction is our aim. It is our job to make you feel special and ensure your stay is a pleasant one. So, young or old, family or group, everyone is welcome and please do not hesitate to ask any question, we only here to help.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/11/2012 to 31/12/2013 - 24/7 Self Check-in kiosk. we are right in the heart of the bustling town of Torquay and offers visitors a convenient location for many of the fantastic local attractions & 10min. walk to the sea front The LateRooms.com rates for Concorde Hotel in Torquay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
Travelling with my family
It’s very nice hotel.
The staff was very friendly and very helpfull, the rooms very clean. Good value for money and would recommend to my friends
Hotel on bus route into Torquay or Newton Abbot plus train station.
I needed to leave at 8.30am to get the train.
A taxi was booked for me the day before and was told I could have my breakfast at 8am even though they didn't start till 8.30am. The lady that cooked the breakfast saw me before hand and was so obliging, I would certainly go back again. Patricia Milligan