- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"A very comfortable bed in a large room. The ambiance was excellent and the staff very obliging and friendly. The food was excellent and well..."
"Lovely pub serving good food & beer with excellent rooms. Comfortable bed with good shower well decorated. Having arrived late I received a..."
"Single room the top floor. Large single bed; excellent customer service and wonderfully clean. As I was on business, I would have appreciate..."
"Really enjoyed our stay, very comfortable room with nice touches like a basket of fresh fruit, comfy bed and decent sized T.V. - friendly he..."
"Good value in a nice location. Rio walls are paper thin though so I was awake most of the night as the person in the next room was snoring s..."
About the hotel
Family run small hotel, with good restaurant, fine ales pub, 2 miles from Hadrian's wall, situated 0. 5 miles from the A69 main route from Carlisle to Newcastle, with a regular train and bus service from the town and taxi hire also available. Two renowned Golf courses, Lanercost Priory and other historical monuments are some of the places of interest in Brampton.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Babysitting services , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
A very comfortable bed in a large room.
The ambiance was excellent and the staff very obliging and friendly. The food was excellent and well presented. The staff in the restaurant attentive and friendly.
Lovely pub serving good food & beer with excellent rooms.
Comfortable bed with good shower well decorated.
Having arrived late I received a friendly welcome and a good pint. Shown to my lovely room which was large and well appointed. After a great nights sleep I had an excellent breakfast. Free parking is also a bonus.
I would also note that the Howard Arms is well located near the M6 and Carlisle.