- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Lovely pub serving good food & beer with excellent rooms. Comfortable bed with good shower well decorated. Having arrived late I received a..."
"Single room the top floor. Large single bed; excellent customer service and wonderfully clean. As I was on business, I would have appreciate..."
"Really enjoyed our stay, very comfortable room with nice touches like a basket of fresh fruit, comfy bed and decent sized T.V. - friendly he..."
"Good value in a nice location. Rio walls are paper thin though so I was awake most of the night as the person in the next room was snoring s..."
"Usually Not one to leave reviews, however I feel the need to praise this delightful place. Nice room, great bed. Clean and very friendly. Th..."
About the hotel
Family run small hotel, with good restaurant, fine ales pub, 2 miles from Hadrian's wall, situated 0. 5 miles from the A69 main route from Carlisle to Newcastle, with a regular train and bus service from the town and taxi hire also available. Two renowned Golf courses, Lanercost Priory and other historical monuments are some of the places of interest in Brampton.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely pub serving good food & beer with excellent rooms.
Comfortable bed with good shower well decorated.
Having arrived late I received a friendly welcome and a good pint. Shown to my lovely room which was large and well appointed. After a great nights sleep I had an excellent breakfast. Free parking is also a bonus.
I would also note that the Howard Arms is well located near the M6 and Carlisle.
Ideal location for visitors to Brampton
Single room the top floor.
Large single bed; excellent customer service and wonderfully clean. As I was on business, I would have appreciated breakfast being served a little more quickly, especially as the previous night I had been asked what time I wanted breakfast. The mushrooms were rubbery and inedible and no decaf hot drink available. There was also the problem that the pub alarm was switched on at 10 pm and there was no way to go outside between 10 pm and 7 am without setting off the alarm. Not good if you're a smoker or need to go to your car.