- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Thanks Giovani for sorting us somewhere to stay...."
About the hotel
Located in a 15th century building in the center of Agnone, the Palace City Hostel facility offers a cozy library, Wi-Fi and rooms with satellite TV and private bathroom. A stay at the City Palace is about being in the heart of Agnone, considered one of the most beautiful towns in Italy: the country has in fact received the orange flag with its initiatives in tourism and the environment. On request, the City Palace Hostel offers a shuttle service at an additional cost.
Nearby parking is available free of charge, while the Maiella National Park is less than an hour's drive. Other places of interest in Abruzzo and Molise are easily accessible by car.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- Lounge Menu
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hostel Palazzo della Città
Thanks Giovani for sorting us somewhere to stay.