This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in a 15th century building in the center of Agnone, the Palace City Hostel facility offers a cozy library, Wi-Fi and rooms with satellite TV and private bathroom. A stay at the City Palace is about being in the heart of Agnone, considered one of the most beautiful towns in Italy: the country has in fact received the orange flag with its initiatives in tourism and the environment. On request, the City Palace Hostel offers a shuttle service at an additional cost.
Nearby parking is available free of charge, while the Maiella National Park is less than an hour's drive. Other places of interest in Abruzzo and Molise are easily accessible by car.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- Lounge Menu
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hostel Palazzo della Città in Agnone are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet