This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
On the edge of the historic market town of Penrith, gateway to the Northern Lake District. Blue Swallow Guest House is family run, and your hosts, Peter and Cynthia Barry, look forward to welcoming you into their home.Visit Britain 4 Star Accommodation All major Credit/Debit Cards accepted Walkers / Cyclists welcome with indoor secure parking for bikes Member of Cumbria Tourist Board Wi-Fi Internet connection available
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet